Sky Events, Inc.
Areas of service:Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Homestead, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Deerfield Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Hallandale, North Miami Beach, Immokalee and Belle Glade.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Sky Events, Inc.
Request an estimate
Sky Events, Inc. - Miami, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jennifer Fernandez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Sky Events, Inc.
Are you in need of staffing? Don't look any further; Sky Events is a company that focuses on finding the right employee for the right event: Catering, parties, weddings, fundraising, etc.
- Waiters and Waitresses
- Certified Bartenders
- Disk Jockeys
- Brand Ambassadors
- Experienced Demonstrators (with high sales guaranteed)
- Live Tasting
- Promotional Models
- Shot Girls
- Alcohol Promos
- Trade Show
Entertainers such as:
- Belly Dancers
- Tango and Salsa Dancers
- Hawaiian and Brazilian Shows
Kid's birthday parties:
- Face Painting
Contact us for more information and pricing charts for all you staffing needs.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Plan ahead! Call us (786) 597-7675
Get our special personalized packages for less. Let us plan your entire event and save!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Brand Ambassadors, Alcohol demonstrators, Models, Bartenders, Catering Services, Belly Dancers, Salsa Dancers, clowns, face painting balloons, spokes models, general staff, interpreters, product demonstrators, runway models, actors, impersonators and specialty talent.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We generate personalized quotes completely free of charge. We help you achieve an idea or even create one.
- What brands or products do you work with?
NAPA Auto Parts
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We send quotes from different vendors as well. We are always trying to achieve excellence and quality for our clients. We offer a variety of services. No job is to big or small. We can do it all!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What kind of event do you want to perform?
What entertainment do you want to have in your event?
What type of food would you like to have?
How many people are attending and plan staff (we can help) accordingly.
Most important: What is your budget?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration FIU
Major: Finance and Marketing
Minor: Hospitality & Event Planing
Certificate in International Business
Certificate in Baking
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Where are you guys located?
Coconut Grove, FL
How are your payment terms?
We usually bill the same day of the event, unless we need to buy materials for an event, in which case we ask for a 50% deposit and the other 50% will be due the day of the event.
- How did you get started?
We started by being a brand ambassador and model as well. We have worked all kind of events as model, brand ambassador, staff supervisor, planner, bartender server, etc.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We make sure we pick up everything from the event, will clean all the areas we used and trash will be picked up and thrown out.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
As of September 2012 we have plan about 25 events for different clients and more than 50 private parties, including birthday parties for kids.
In the past 2 years we have done more than 200 events.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Our best event this year was representing our clients from NAPA Auto parts in Doral, Florida. We created a customer appreciation event, with live paella, live DJ, models representing NAPA, playing games with customers, giving lots of prizes away and generating qualified leads that drove sales and profits for our client.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What experience do you have in planning an event?
How professional is your staff?
What kind of food does your catering service offer?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Birthday Parties, Weddings, office parties, grand openings, dinner parties, cocktails, promotions, religious events, Christmas parties, pool parties, baby showers,etc.
October 5, 2012
You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for all your help. My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without you.
Thank you for all the decoration details, the entertainment, the flow of the night – everything! It was awesome!
I will call you again! Best recommendations; you deserve it!- Jose Fernandez