Areas of service:Wilmington
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Smoakes Photography
Request an estimate
Smoakes Photography - Wilmington, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Steven Smoakes may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Smoakes Photography
My name is Steven Smoakes. I work in the Wilmington NC area. I love to take many of pictures of different things in life.
My service is not that expensive. I charge $65.00 an hour. You may get your pictures on the same day they were taken.
Contact me for more information.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I WHAT THEM TO LOVE MY PIC AND WHAT I DO BEST .
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I HAVE 10 OR MORE PROJECTS IN A YEAR LOOKING FOWARD TO HAVING MORE PROJECT ALL AROUND THE WORLD TAKING PIC IS BIG TO ME .
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
TAKING THE PIC IS MORE LIKE A TRADE FOR ME I LOVE PUTTING SOME GOOD POEPLE TOGETHER TO MAKE A GREAT PIC THE BACKGROUND OF A PIC IS THE BEST THING I LOVE OF A PIC .
- What brands or products do you work with?
CAMERA, PIC SOFTWARE , VIDEO SOFTWARE ,
- How did you get started?
I GOT STARTED WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I GOT OLD IN LIFE I LOOK INTO A DSLR Cameras AND LOOK INTO BEEN A PHOTOGRAPHY .
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
IF U DONT LIKE THEWORK WHEN IM FINISH WITH IT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX IT THE WAY U WANT IT TO BE I LOVE HELPING POEPLE AND MAKING POEPLE HAPPY IN LIFE MY CUSTOMERS COME FIRST .
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
DO U LOVE TAKING PIC HOW LONG U BEEN DOING A PHOTOGRAPHY IN LIFE R U ON TIME WITH UR WORK DO U TAKE UR TIME WITH UR WORK .
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
WELL MY BIG PROJECT IM DOING NOW IS A BEAUTY SCHOOL KNOCKOUT magazines RIGHT NOW WITH ALOT OF FEMALE THAT CAN DO HAIR , MAKEUP , AND MORE . MAGAZINES COMING THIS SUMMER .
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
IM VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY AND I MAKING PIC HAPPY .