So So Clean
Areas of service:Roanoke and Salem
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact So So Clean
Request an estimate
So So Clean - Roanoke, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Fredra Cole may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About So So Clean
So So Clean is where we make the impossible look easy. We will take care of all your home and business cleaning needs from top to bottom.
We have serviced the Roanoke and surrounding areas since 1996. We also handle all pressure washing, small painting jobs and lawn care needs.
Contact us today for quotes, specials and appointments.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
It's has been proving to many customers that So So Clean has the cheapest rate in the area. So if your looking to save money I would say give So So Clean a call for all your cleaning needs.
- How did you get started?
So So Clean is a family own business since 1996. It started by my mother and aunts, and as time went on and they got older they passed it to the next generation.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
So So Clean specializes in home and business cleaning. We also handle pressure washing, small painting jobs and lawn care.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the job is done and complete, a team member of So So Clean will do a follow up call or visit to make sure everything was done correctly.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
So So Clean works at least 8 hours Monday though Friday. So I would say on average we clean for customers home or business everyday even sometimes on weekends.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We order special cleaning products from a company we use. But So So Clean always ask the customers what do they like there home or business to be cleaned with.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We must say that So So Clean are proud of each and every job that we do. So So Clean always give their customers 110%.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business?
Do you have any references?
What makes you the right person for the job?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs for So So Clean would be home cleaning and lawn care. But So So clean handles many different job with also cleaning businesses.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
We get a lot of questions as far as cleaning issues. For example what how do you plan on caring for my wooding floors?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make sure that its something that you love to do and are able to give your all. Make sure you have everything available that your going to need to complete the job.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The one thing I wish customers knew was how hard So So Clean works for the to make sure we always give them 100%+ to clean the way they deserve.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
So So Clean will always care for the customers home or business as we would for So So Clean in other words as if its own own.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
So So Clean has a business certificate issued though the city of Roanoke, VA. Which we honor and ate very proud of.
May 14, 2012
Hello my name is Dominique. I was looking for a cleaning service to clean my home. I was at work telling a coworker I needed a great cleaning service. That's when she gave me the number to So So Clean. I contacted So So Clean and they have now been cleaning my home for five years and they also clean some of my family members' home and other coworkers'. They always give you 100+% when cleaning for you. I would refer anyone that's looking for a cleaning service for their home or business to So So Clean.- Smith
May 15, 2012
Hello, my name is Durontae. I was referred to So So Clean by a family member. The team of So So Clean is always professional, caring, available, understanding, and most important dependable. They always do what you ask when cleaning your home or business. They give you their all when cleaning your home or business. They also have been proving to be the cheapest around. So I would refer anyone looking for a great cleaning service for there home or business to So So Clean.- Mottani