Solid Accounting, LLC
Areas of service:Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Hialeah, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Hallandale and North Miami Beach
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Solid Accounting, LLC
Professional Accountant and Bookkeeper
Request an estimate
Solid Accounting, LLC - Miami, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ulises Andeson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Solid Accounting, LLC
Solid Accounting, LLC is a company that aids small businesses and non-profit organizations with bookkeeping and financial accounting solutions.
Our bookkeeping and accounting services include:
> Accounts Payable/ Receivable
> Bank Account and Credit Card Account Reconciliation
> Budgeting and Cash Flow
> Financial Report and Analysis
> Data Entry
> Tax Return Preparation
Call us now to know more about our services.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I started my practice by word of mouth and advertising.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Accounts Payable - Bill Pay & Expense Tracking
- Accounts Receivable - Invoicing & Collection
- Bank & Credit Card Account Reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Tracking & Depreciation
- Budgeting & Cash Flow Projections
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Data Entry & Clean Up of Prior Transactions
- Special Projects
- 1099 reporting
- Tax Return Preparation
- Payroll Processing and Reporting
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Monthly bank reconciliations and reporting.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask for references and check-up on at least for if them. Ask if there will be mileage or travel charges involved.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That not all bookkeepers/accountants are the same and the cheaper is not always better.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Below is a broad summary of the services we provide on a monthly basis:
• Recording monthly transactions
• Bank account reconciliation
• Monthly support and analysis
• We will compile on a monthly basis from information provided above, thestatement of assets, liabilities and stockholder’s equity and the related statements of revenues and expenses, as well as any additional QuickBooks reportmanagement feels necessary.