South Marshall Landscaping
Areas of service:Oceanside, Vista, Carlsbad and San Marcos
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact South Marshall Landscaping
Experienced Landscaping and Lawn Care
Request an estimate
South Marshall Landscaping - Vista, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Edward Marshall may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About South Marshall Landscaping
South Marshall Landscaping is a reliable company dedicated in serving the landscaping needs of North Country for over 15 years. In fact, we are the best in the field of residential as well as commercial landscaping.
We are licensed, bonded and insured.
We do weekly to bi-weekly landscaping services such as:
- Lawn Maintenance
- Sod and tree service
We take pride and it shows!
Contact us now and we’ll be more than happy to serve you!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do an average of 14 projects per year. Our weekly clients are about 116 in Riverside and about 74 in North Country.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It"s not that easy! Sometimes rain and mother nature plays a big part in the profession. That we love referrals, that says a lot about the service offered.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Experience is a great factor. Sometimes price is not the only thing that matters; service does show through the price at times.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Echo brands
- Honda mowers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- Lawn maintenance
- Re-seed and sod
- Sprinkler fix
- Weekly maintenance
- Bi-weekly maintenance
- How did you get started?
My grandfather was in the business for 52 years; after he retired, I picked up the tools and from that point have liked what I do, helping the people I service day in and day out!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What I would like to recommend is to know what you want or an idea.
Hire a licensed professional in landscaping.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you the right person for the job?
Why should I hire you for the job?
Do you have enough experience to finish the job?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We arrived on the work place at exactly 7:00 AM of February 13, 2012. Seeing 4 feet long grass as well as overgrown bushes back and front made us felt like we are in the middle of the jungle. After 12 hours, 7:13 PM to be exact, we got the job done. In fact, the place looked great and ready to list!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a great company for children. We give about 10% of every service to charity --- Association for Lost Children.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the work has finished, we then provide a follow-up review as well as call back within 30-days after the service was completed to see if our clients need anything else.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- The Association of Professional Landscapers
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- BOA and HTA
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Weekly lawn services
- 1 time clean-ups
- Spring touch-ups
- Reseed for the spring
- Repeated jobs
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is your service?
It depends on the service; it may range from $60 to $250.
What else do we do?
Can you come back?
Yes! We can