Areas of service:Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Bessemer, Gadsden, Decatur, Anniston, Madison, Cullman, Selma, Prattville, Jasper, Northport, Talladega, Sylacauga, Albertville, Wetumpka, Boaz, Alexander City, Hartselle and Alabaster.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Spikes Unlimited
Interior Decorative Painting
Request an estimate
Spikes Unlimited - Birmingham, AL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Davis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Spikes Unlimited
My name is Michael Davis. I have been doing interior decorative painting and murals for 8 years now. I have done kids' nurseries, hallways and entryways, entertainment areas and even a few murals.
I can do great faux finishes and textured looks, stunning 3D effects for kidsí rooms and have done a number of themes in nurseries / kidsí rooms; from clouds and ponies to racing themes and space motifs.
I approach each work request with an informal consultation. If you know exactly what you want, but just need someone to paint it, this is where you give me all the details.
If you want something made to appear more elegant with some stenciling, or have a certain feel in mind, we can certainly find a solution that will enhance the beauty of any room in your home or business.
Some of my favorite jobs have been the product of my aesthetic discretion and a trusting client. On these jobs, I was allowed total freedom, and within a set budget I made some truly gorgeous effects and intriguing designs that my clients just loved.
Whatever your needs, however large or small your space, however vague of an idea or firm of an image you have of what you want, just contact me to set up a time when I can come to your home or business and we'll come up with a plan for your space.
You'll be pleased for years to come with the results. I can create practically any effect you can imagine, just give me a shot and you'll be amazed.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you done this?
- Do you have references?
- Are you bonded and insured?
- Can I see a portfolio of your work, or do you have any photos of finished jobs?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in painting interior spaces such as nurseries, children's rooms, entertainment areas, hallways, entry ways and other nooks in your home that could use a little something special, or need a certain feel.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- If the work is damaged I can come fix it at minimal costs to the client.
- If it, for some reason peels or fades (this should not happen anyway), I will fix it for no further charge.
- Should you simply not like the outcome, I ask that you give it a week or two, checking it out periodically and then let me know what you think.
I create my designs with a strong focus on making them aesthetically beautiful and sometimes the eye and the mind need to catch up with one another. This time period allows the work to be seen at many times and from many angles and that is usually what changes a client's original expression of dislike to one of admiration at the place the work takes in the room.