Areas of service:Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Littleton, Fort Collins, Pueblo, Arvada, Boulder, Englewood, Longmont, Greeley, Broomfield, Loveland, Golden, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Castle Rock, Canon City, Louisville, Commerce City, Wheat Ridge, Lafayette and Evergreen.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Spotlight Entertainment
Event Entertainment Services
Request an estimate
Spotlight Entertainment - Castle Rock, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Larry Canepa may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Spotlight Entertainment
My name is Larry Canepa and I am an experienced and affordable Professional Disc Jockey and Entertainment Coordinator who is offering services throughout Colorado.
As a Professional DJ my services are designed for events such as Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties, School & Church functions.
If you have a special event that you are planning and need somebody to provide the best guidance and entertainment for your event, I am a resource you can trust. My approach is simple and straight forward:
- I meet with you multiple times to review the details of your event so that I can plan the timing and appropriate music for each part of your function
- I develop a timeline for your event that you approve and edit as needed and am always flexible during the event to change and move things around as necessary
- I create a music/entertainment plan for your event that you approve and edit as needed and never play inappropriate or dirty music unless you specifically direct me to
- I am as visible or invisible as you need me to be, and never act in a way that takes attention away from the guest or guests of honor
- I always have backup equipment in the rare case of an equipment problem
- I work with you to find the right services to fit your budget
If you expect your DJ to act like a professional and treat your event with all the respect that they would treat your own, please contact me.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you use a Service Agreement?
Do you bring back up equipment?
Do you use legally purchased music?
Do you create an event timeline?
Do you coordinate with my other vendors?
- How did you get started?
As a musician and singer/songwriter, I was looking for a way to make some money from my passion. I actually started as a Master of Ceremony for political fundraising events for my mother, who was a City Councilwoman. After being comfortable speaking and entertaining people, adding music to the repertoire was an easy next step.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Mobile Disc Jockey, Master of Ceremony and Entertainment Coordinator services
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always do a follow up with clients to ensure that my services were satisfactory and referral-ready. I get lots of repeat businesses because I stay in touch with my customers. I like to think that after providing excellent service, my customers have become my friends.