Squeaky Clean Homes KC
Areas of service:Kansas City, Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lawrence, Lees Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Liberty, Leawood, Mission, Belton, Grandview, Warrensburg and Prairie Village.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact Squeaky Clean Homes KC
Affordable House Cleaning
Request an estimate
Squeaky Clean Homes KC - Belton, MO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Hannah Caven may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Squeaky Clean Homes KC
We are a husband-and-wife team cleaning houses for an affordable price. We offer basic cleans and deep cleans and are available 7 days a week just for your convenience. We offer budget cleanings, discounts and over-the-phone estimates.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Making Beds
- Living Spaces and more!
We are willing to travel no more than 100 miles depending on price and amount of cleanings.
We are still the lowest price house cleaning service in the Kansas City Metro area. We would love to get you started in your cleanings today! Book your appointment now!
We also offer coupons for cleanings. Please contact me for more information
Happy New Years!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I had a client as for us to do a moving special. We cleaned the home once everything was moved and and they referred us to the family moving in and both families absolutely loved us as well as the job we did.
- How did you get started?
I got started doing this job on my own after cleaning for a company before. Unfortunately they were not highly rated on any terms. I grew up being very picky about how things were cleaned and have grown to love cleaning.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I do a great job and offer a guarentee of the services.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in cleaning residential homes.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
The longer the customer has stayed with us increases discount availability.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am 20 years of age and very determined when it comes to my job.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What discounts do you offer?
- Are prices negotiable?
- What will you be doing in the home?
- How many people will be in the home working?
- How long have you been doing this?
- Do you have any references?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
16-20 houses per month. I would live to be able to double that number!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask about our coupons and discounts that we offer!
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with your regular products like pine sol and windex and I also use products from the Method line that is all natural and is safe for kids and pets.
July 26, 2012
I hired Squeaky Clean Homes to clean my home and my eldery mother's apartment. They did a terrific job! They are honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend them.
Carreira Media, LLC- Carreira
July 26, 2012
Their prices were affordable even with my tight budget! The cleaning was exactly what I wanted, done in a decent amount of time and my kids and dogs love them! I would refer them to anyone! Thanks, keep up the good work!- osborn