Areas of service:Jacksonville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Home Decorations, Home Styling
Request an estimate
Stagetecture.com - Jacksonville, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ronique Gibson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
Stagetecture is a home lifestyle blog and home organization and staging service.
If you are looking for DIY ideas, home decor inspiration, green living tips, food recipes, parenting ideas and more, feel free to contact us!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I help people virtually over the internet to improve their homes. So I have helped hundreds of clients with my ebook - HomeTipsEbook.com to give simple tips for improving their home. I also have helped homeowners find colors, fit furniture and more with consulting through email, Skype and more.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Architecture and interior design don't have to be expensive, and it can help you feel better about your family and home.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Dimensions of your rooms you want to improve. Pictures of the areas. Firm ideas of what you want it to look like at the end of the project. Ideas for how you want it to improve and suggestions for what you DON'T want!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Home interiors, decor, organization, green & sustainable living, architecture, home lifestyle - parenting, home solutions, food recipes, crafts, holiday ideas and home inspiration.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What areas of your home do you need help improving?
What is your budget?
Do you need a professional to execute the job or just consulting to help you do it yourself?
How much time do you have to dedicate to your home improvement?
Are you the only decision maker, or do you need to ask a spouse, roommate, family etc for advice?
- What brands or products do you work with?
I don't work with any exclusive products or brands.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I'm an Associate Architect - Assoc. AIA and a LEED AP - LEED Accredited Professional. I graduated from Tuskegee University with an Bachelor of Architecture in 1997.
- How did you get started?
Contact us, and tell me what you are interested in, how you'd like to work together, and I will email you back. That's it!
You can also reach out to me on Facebook or Twitter or leave a comment in any of my blog posts on Stagetecture.com. These are the best ways to determine what you need and how I can help you.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I live in Jacksonville, Florida but am originally from Colorado. I have a love for cooking, and watching reality television.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I can help you with improving another area of your home. I can also help if you want to show off your home on Stagetecture, you can be a guest blogger. If you offer home services you can advertise on Stagetecture or be featured on my radio show.
If you are one of my customers, we can also talk about decorating your home for seasonal changes - such as holidays and warm/cold seasons for a home that is ever changing.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Look to Stagetecture.com. Thousands of inspiration photos, guest blogger expertise, ebook, radio show, and countless ways to save money in every corner of your home.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It is hard to measure, as every guest blogger and home customer are projects to me! So I would say 300 a year.