The Computer Wizards
Areas of service:Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Livonia, Dearborn, Farmington, Westland, Southfield, Troy, Waterford, West Bloomfield, Pontiac, Royal Oak, Dearborn Heights, Redford, Roseville, Bloomfield Hills, Hamtramck, Highland Park, Novi, Lincoln Park, Northville, Eastpointe, Oak Park, Madison Heights, Inkster, Allen Park, Garden City and Ferndale.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Computer Wizards
Expert Computer Repairs & Virus Removals
Request an estimate
The Computer Wizards - Southfield, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that alencio kasgorgis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Computer Wizards
We Diagnose And Repair your Notebook Or P.C We Offer Free Diagnostics We Remove All Viruses From your Computers We Also Do Back Up Of Your Hard Drives We Also Do Upgrades We Will Make Your Computer Run Like A Clock.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
DETROIT METROPOLITAN ARE WALLED LAKE , WIXOM, WARREN & STERLING HTS MICHIGAN.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What brands or products do you work with?
I WORK WITH TOSHIBA ,HEWLETT PACKARD , COMPAQ ,SONY VAIO, ACER EMACHINES, DELL AND LENOVO COMPUTERS
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
MY OWN BUSINESS
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
WE DO VIRUS REMOVALS AND UPGRADES INSTALL MORE RAM MEMORY INSTALL HARD DRIVES AND DO COMPLETE BACK UPS OF YOUR EXSISTING FILES. AND WE OFFER SAME DAY SERVICE WHICH MEANS THE CUSTOMER CAN PICK UP THEY'RE COMPUTER THE SAME DAY IN FULLY FUNCTIONAL WORKING ORDER.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
4,000 TO 5,000 CLIENTS A Year
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
COMMING TO ME FOR SERVICES THATS WHAT I RECOMMEND. CAUSE I WILL ONLY CHARGE THE CUSTOMERS HALF PRICE OF OTHER COMPETITORS.
- How did you get started?
JUST LEARNED ON MY OWN