Areas of service:Antioch, Oakley and Brentwood
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Steele Electric
Licensed and Experienced Electricians
Request an estimate
Steele Electric - Oakley, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Scott Steele may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Steele Electric
Steele Electric is a family-run business with ten years of electrical experience. We can meet all electrical needs from residential to commercial. We service all of the Bay Area.
We offer 10 percent first-time-customer discounts and senior discounts. Steele Electric is licensed and bonded and looks forward to working with you!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
One-year warranty on all labor.
Six-month warranty on all parts.
Guarantee that all work done will pass inspections.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in residential and commercial work. Most commercial experience has been in restaurants. We have experience in residential work--from new construction, remodels, and all types of service work.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have a contractor's license?
Is your contractor's license valid?
Do you carry general liability insurance?
Do you have workman's comp insurance?