Electric Company of Seattle
Areas of service:Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Federal Way, Bothell, Bremerton, Auburn, Redmond, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Marysville, Port Orchard, Edmonds, Issaquah, Snohomish, Gig Harbor, Woodinville, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Monroe, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Mountlake Terrace and Bainbridge Island.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Electric Company of Seattle
Expert Electricians for Home or Business
Request an estimate
Electric Company of Seattle - Seattle, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stephen Brandeis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Electric Company of Seattle
Electric Company of Seattle has been in business since 1981. We have been providing commercial and residential electrical work to clients across Lynnwood, Seattle, Kirkland, and neighboring areas. Our line of expertise includes:
- Electrical panel and service upgrades
- Fast emergency electrical service
- Troubleshooting and repair of small electrical problems
- New wiring and rewiring
- Lighting design and installation
- Hot tub and generator hookups
- Code corrections
Contact us today for your free estimate or to speak with a master electrician.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Electrical Contractor ELECTCI020BN
Member of Master Builders Association
Member of National Fire Protection Association
Member of National Association of Home Builders
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are You Licensed?
How Many Years of Experience do you have?
What are your Specialties?
What is your Guaranty?
Can you Get an Electrical Permit?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Electrical Panel Upgrades
Lighting Design and Installation
Spa and Jacuzzi Wiring
Network and Phone Wiring
Code Corrections and Electrical Inspections
Electric In Wall and Baseboard Heating
Commercial Wiring for Offices and Tenant Improvement
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What brands or products do you work with?