Deerfield Beach, FL
Areas of service:Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach and Hallandale
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Jacobsen Kitchens
Request an estimate
Jacobsen Kitchens - Deerfield Beach, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stewart Jacobsen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Jacobsen Kitchens
Jacobsen-Kitchens is a family owned and operated business founded in 1975 in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
We started as cabinetmakers for bathrooms and kitchens and soon expanded into making furniture. We completed our first cabinet refacing also in the '70s when we started experimenting with different types of materials and molding.
Today, about 40 percent of our contracts involve refacing–an option for our customers to save money.
Jacobsen-Kitchens has been successful in the furniture-making business because of this option that we give to customers.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Never really counted. But I'm busy throughout the year.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you as good as Stewart Jacobsen from Jacobsen Kitchens?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A tissue. From the tears of joy.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
What can they do without?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All custom wood work in cabinetry and custom furniture to the installation of the products I have produced.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
At least an idea on what they are looking for. Though I can come up with ideas...I still need something to work with.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
School of hard knocks
- How did you get started?
My Father insisted I had to learn a trade. He needed help at the time. But I was only four.......
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Why is your hair brown and your beard is grey?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Nope. That's personal
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What brands or products do you work with?
I only custom build. And I build with quality material.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I don't have another car.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm proud of all my jobs. large or small