Stews Guitar Works
Areas of service:Detroit, Warren, Sterling Heights, Clinton Township, Southfield, Troy, Utica, Saint Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Grosse Pointe, Roseville, Bloomfield Hills, Hamtramck, Highland Park, Eastpointe, Oak Park, Madison Heights and Ferndale.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Stews Guitar Works
World Class Guitar Repair & Set Up
Request an estimate
Stews Guitar Works - Warren, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stewart Simon may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Stews Guitar Works
We offer a full line of guitar repair services and we have a fully functional customizing facility. We have more than 25 years of experience customizing and repairing guitars. We perform adjustments and fix your worn out or broken guitar.
Call us for more details and rates!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up of satisfactory Service-I WANT you to be completely satisfied with my Work !
- How did you get started?
Novice during my youth, which led to a ground floor position with a company, 10 & 1/2 years experience there led to my own company, where I've been for over 16 years now.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Luthier-Specializing in Fretted Stringed Musical Instrument Repairs, Setup, & Customizing
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Custom builds for a couple of clients that far exceeded their expectations
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you make my guitar play with action as low as possible?
- What brands or products do you work with?
All brands of Guitars, from major companies to boutique builders
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I've over 27 years in the Trade.
I'm "Certified" via that...;-)
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Restrings, Neck Adjustments, Setups, Fretwork
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Level[s] & Years of Experience in the trade
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't scimp on regular maintainence...it will likely just cost you more in the end...!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The importance of EXPERIENCE, PASSION, and PRIDE in what someone is makes all the difference!
There's always going to be someone who's just looking for a quick dollar, and is willing to work for less just to get it...
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know your instrument, so you know what to look for and ask about
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Experienced guitar player as well...over 41 years now...:-)