Areas of service:Jacksonville, Orlando, Gainesville, Ocala, Kissimmee, Daytona Beach, Winter Park, Deltona, Apopka, Saint Augustine, Orange Park, Cocoa, Altamonte Springs, Ormond Beach, Sanford, Longwood, Deland, Titusville, Oviedo, Leesburg, Brooksville, Merritt Island, Saint Cloud, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Clermont, Middleburg, Palm Coast, New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Lake Mary, Inverness, Lady Lake, Ocoee, Ponte Vedra Beach, Rockledge, Eustis, Atlantic Beach, Palatka, Fernandina Beach, Dunnellon, Jacksonville Beach, Edgewater, Winter Garden, Homosassa and Davenport.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact StoneMile Technology
Free 4 Camera Surveillance Camera Systems
Request an estimate
StoneMile Technology - Palm Coast, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Zeddie Williams may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About StoneMile Technology
StoneMile Technology is a small company that offers big savings in technology costs for other small businesses. Though we host other lines of service, we specialize in surveillance cameras.
We are based in Flagler County and provide services in Central Florida. What makes us unique is we have upfront pricing on all items of service (no monthly monitoring fees).
Contact us today for your surveillance camera needs.
Prices range from $399.00 to $4399.99 depending on the size of the job.
We also offer upgrades to your current system and we will also install equipment purchased from other vendors.
Receive a free 4 Camera Surveillance systems when you pay for installation.
(Coupon Code ZLW1906 - THIS CODE MUST BE USED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THIS SPECIAL)
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We choose no specific products at this point. We choose witch products fix our customerís needs. When choosing specific products we find that it can cloud the judgment. If you have a set product you use, itís harder to think outside the box on a variety of projects..
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We have approximately fifteen through twenty projects per year. We try to focus on small businesses and home based users.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- 6 Months free phone support
- 6 Months free hardware warranty
- How did you get started?
As crime increased and the government has fewer resources to work with, we believe the demand for camera systems at a reasonable price must be handled.
People who like have the same items available them at a local level, as corporations do internally.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Surveillance camera sales & installation
- Cable management
- In-wall cabling
- High-definition wire sales of all types
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Is there a monthly or yearly fee?
- Do I own the equipment?
- How long is the warranty on parts and labor?
- How long will installation take?
- Can I pay half upfront and the half at the end of the job?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We received a customer who had a product from a different source. Though the cameras were not of the same grade we would have chosen, we were able to accommodate the customer with a higher grade of wiring and installation.