Areas of service:Fremont, Hayward, San Leandro, Palo Alto, Union City, Pleasanton, Castro Valley, Newark, Dublin and San Lorenzo
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Computer, Smart Phone and Technical Services
Request an estimate
StreetTech - Union City, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nicholas Aranda may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
StreetTech isn't just another big corporation trying to squeeze every penny out of your wallet. I pride myself to help customers even if it means a loss for me at times. Knowing that I helped you get your computer or phone back up and running for a great price is all the gain I'll ever need.
I've been doing computer and smartphone repairs for over 12 years! I make sure to know the latest systems and devices, so I'll be able to provide the best service at a price that you can actually afford.
I am able to service any area that is near a BART Train. We can meet halfway or I'll come all the way to you at no extra cost for traveling. That's practically the whole bay area!
Here is a list of just some of the great services I can offer to my clients:
- Computer, PC, Macintosh and Smartphone Repair
- Virus Removal, Data Recovery, Screen Replacement and Repairs
- System Updates, Operating System Installation
- Apple iDevice Unlocking, Android Rooting
- Apple iDevice and Android Screen Replacement
Feel free to contact me anytime.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Google.com search them. Look for a Twitter.com account or a FaceBook.com account and see what kind of information they are posting. Check to see if they have make various other websites. See if they have a Linkd.in account. Professional, Self Taught individuals who have a passion for helping people, a passion for learning and an actual talent at providing services WILL get that out on the internet for people to find.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Free phone support for life
- Free answering of questions for life
- Free limited remote technical support for life
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have a CompTIA A+ Certification. I am currently working on obtaining my CompTIA Network+ Certification as well as a couple others.
Once I obtain the other 3, I will then receive my MCSA: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator. After which, I will then proceed to obtain my Apple Certification.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Virus Removal, Data Backup or Recovery, Operating System installs or reinstalls, Hardware Replacement, Software repair or installs.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I never completed High School. I know this one piece of information might actually lessen my chance at getting contracted but let me just run a few individuals by you that have changed the world for ever who also didn't complete High School: Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, and Winston Churchill to name just a few.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That when it comes to Computer and Smart Phone Services, some times if it's corporate backed, that's where the problem lies. True there are self taught people who will provide poor service, but that's only because they aren't passionate enough to learn everything they can. Before you go to a corporation, look for 3rd party services and before you contract them, Google.com search them. See what websites they are on, see what content they are contributing to, see how often they help others in various environments.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Apple, Microsoft, Windows, Mac, PC, Laptops, Desktops, Notebooks, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Android, Toshiba, HP, Acer, Sony, Dell, etc.
Any and all hardware and device manufactures.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How much do you charge?
- Were you school taught or self taught?
- Do you have any certifications?
- What were your test scores and how long did it take for you to finish the test?
- How did you get started?
When I was 8 years old, my family got a computer for Christmas.
3 months later it was riddled with viruses. So I decided maybe the internet would be able to help me. And it did.
I learned everything about removing viruses by simple searches on the internet and reading web blogs, web forums, etc.
Sometimes, I would mess up my computers more, but that's what you have to go through. 3 years later I never messed up another computer ever again.
That's over 10 years with a perfect repair rate.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I probably average in about 50 - 100 projects in a year. I'd say the only limitation I have with acquiring services is just advertisement. It costs money to really get things rolling but I'm taking it the smart way for now and using free services like Fixr.com to help spread the word out all over the Bay Area that I, StreetTech, is the only choice any one should make when it comes to Computer or Smart Phone Services.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in operating system installations, virus removals, personal data backup, and honestly any other part of computer support you can think of.
I am a one man army when it comes to computers. If you have a problem, I can fix it. If I don't know how to fix a problem, I wil stay up day and night looking for the answer and test it on my own computers before running it on yours.
I will always find a way to fix your problems and offer the absolute best of customer service any company has ever or will ever offer you!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have me do your computer and technical services, because every one else will leave your wallets and bank accounts empty.