Grand Prairie, TX
Areas of service:Dallas, Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Euless, Bedford, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst and Cedar Hill
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Stripe-A-Zone Sealcoating
Road Striping Company
Request an estimate
Stripe-A-Zone Sealcoating - Grand Prairie, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Sargent may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Stripe-A-Zone Sealcoating
Stripe-A-Zone offers a full range of road and parking lot services. Our goal is to improve quality through technology, innovation, and our extensive experience.
Our specialty services include:
- Bead blasting
- Airport markings
- Concrete wheel stops
- Metal signs
- City and highway striping
- Parking lot sweeping
- Pressure washing
- Pavement marking
- Professional sandblasting
- Thermoplastic road striping
- Traffic markers and buttons
- Traffic control and barricades
- Warehouse striping
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Customers can always call Stripe-A-Zone to talk about the quality of our work after the job is done.
Visit us on our website at <a href="http://www.stripe-a-zone.com/">Stripe-A-Zone Sealcoating</a>
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the areas of thermoplastic road striping, parking lot striping, sealcoating, traffic buttons/markers, and warehouse striping.
We've been in this business for over 50 years, and when it comes to striping, we know what will work for your business. Trust the experts at Stripe-A-Zone next time you have a striping project. We know you'll be satisfied with the quality of work we do.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience do you have?
What kind of equipment does your company use?
Do you offer free estimates?
What kind of certifications do your employees have?
Have you had any serious accidents in your history?
Can you show me some examples of your work?
Can you name some of your previous clients?