Areas of service:San Diego, Riverside, Oceanside, Chula Vista, Escondido, El Cajon, Corona, Irvine, Moreno Valley, Vista, Hemet, Mission Viejo, Carlsbad, Temecula, Tustin, La Mesa, Redlands, Spring Valley, Perris, National City, Laguna Niguel, San Marcos, Lake Forest, Indio, Murrieta, Santee, Colton, San Clemente, Palm Desert, Laguna Hills, Poway, Encinitas, Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Lake Elsinore, La Jolla, Lakeside, Fallbrook, Rancho Santa Margarita, Yucaipa, Aliso Viejo, Sun City, San Juan Capistrano, Ramona, Trabuco Canyon, San Ysidro, Desert Hot Springs, Dana Point, Imperial Beach, Banning, San Jacinto, Laguna Beach, Lemon Grove, Coronado, La Quinta, Coachella, Norco and Valley Center.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Pratt Grinding
Tree Removal, Grinding & Mulching
Request an estimate
Pratt Grinding - Valley Center, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jim Pratt may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Pratt Grinding
My name is Jim Pratt and I have 20 years of professional grinding and mulching. I offer commercial and or private grove removal, stump/tree grinding/removal, excavating, heavy equipment and construction services. I serve all of the Southern United States.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
10-20 projects a year.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Complete clean up of area; excavating property if needed for replanting and or other projects.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Morbark Tub Grinders, Caterpillar Loaders and Dozers, Backhoes and Roll ff Bins, Dump trucks and Bobcats.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
All jobs are done in a professional, timely manner and complete clean up of property and surrounding area makes a nice exit and a very good resource for a referral to another client and or a call back for future projects.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Grinding of your green waste and/or trees is environmentally good in regards to saving water and power.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What are your move on costs?
Is the fuel included or separate for equipment operation?
What is done with the mulched material once grinded?
How long will it take to complete project? (Trees per day, etc)
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in the grinding and or mulching of groves and all varieties of trees; complete and or partial removal of dead and or live trees grinded into a water retaining mulch that be spread back into your live groves, producing a higher quantity and quality product. Also saving you hundreds of dollars in water and electric bills.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is not too common to see tub grinders in your area. It is a very dirty job, hard work and sometimes boring.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Green waste mulching and recycling