Sudsy Sabby's Cleaning Co.
Areas of service:Indianapolis, Carmel, Greenwood, Brownsburg, Mooresville, Plainfield and Avon
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Sudsy Sabby's Cleaning Co.
Commercial & Residential Cleaning
Request an estimate
Sudsy Sabby's Cleaning Co. - Indianapolis, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Sabrina Murray may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Sudsy Sabby's Cleaning Co.
Sudsy Sabby was founded in November 2011 due to the strain of the job market. Sabrina Murray who is the owner decided to be resourceful and use the skills that she was taught by her mother, father (which both were in the military) and grandmothers on how to clean as a child.
Sudsy Sabby's Cleaning Co. has been a growing success and is looking to expand services.
Services currently provided:
- Washing dishes
- Dusting (ceiling fans and blinds included)
- Removing trash to designated dumpsters
- Making beds with fresh linens
Sudsy Sabby's Cleaning Co. services both the residential and commercial markets and brings all cleaning supplies unless specified.
Contact us. All consultations are free!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If your looking for services try to compare prices in regard to services your seeking and research what would be the best fit for your current needs and the best prices around.
- How did you get started?
I was going through a rough spot and a very good friend pointed out all my great qualities I had and planted the idea of having my own cleaning service and asked me to clean her home. A week later or so Sudsy Sabby's was created.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long the profession has around?
- What products are used?
- Will there be another person besides the owner / manager coming to clean the home?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Sudsy Sabby's is fairly new and still within the 12 month stage but I have done or 5 projects with repeat business.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide lower rate after the first initial cleaning, referral service and repeat business. As always, a courtesy call to make sure customer is satisfied.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Residential and Commercial Cleaning
Sudsy Sabby's does not carry any industrial tools e.g. floor buffers and waxing material, etc.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I genuinely love to help take care of customers. I have over 15yrs. worth of Customer Service Exp. From retail to food and beverage industry so I know what it takes to keep a happy customer.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Depends on the clients needs. I use Clorox Clean-up Bleach also(green works)multi surface cleaner, Lysol products, Windex etc.
Sudsy Sabby's also uses ECO-Friendly Products upon request of client.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
This business is ran with integrity and respect for customers who need the service or just want to enjoy a service as Sudsy Sabby's.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What products do you use?
What is your rate?
When can you come to clean?
Do you know what chemicals not to mix with bleach?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Residential Homes and Barbershops. Baby Boomers are looking for cleaning services that will give them the services needed so to not being mobile as much around the home.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The most I like about my business is the fact that I leave my clients with a smile on their face and feeling like they received more than what they paid for and the repeat business of course.