Superior Lawn & Landscaping
Areas of service:Little Rock, North Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Benton, Malvern and Sheridan
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Superior Lawn & Landscaping
Quality Lawn and Landscaping Service
Request an estimate
Superior Lawn & Landscaping - Sheridan, AR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Bryan Joye may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Superior Lawn & Landscaping
Superior Lawn & Landscaping is your best choice whether you are just looking to add a few plants, have your lawn mowed or are looking for a whole new landscape design.
Everything from waterfalls to French drain or just re-mulching or sod, we do it all.
Quality is our number one priority and customer satisfaction is the best
Contact us of a free estimate.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
i take real pride in my work and i will not leve until its perfect in my eyes
- What brands or products do you work with?
we use name brands like lesco rainbird remington knock out roses all of our trees shrubs flowers comes from BWI or river valley
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide routine maintenance whether weekly or monthly servicing.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In a year, we do about 40 or 50 really big projects.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I built a waterfall for Access schools in Little Rock Arkansas which is a school for disabled children or with disabilities and seeing their faces when it was over was well worth all the sweat and hard work put into it.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
the most common question is how much will it cost? well the better looking you want your investment the more it cost
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
landscaping, waterfalls, retaining walls flower beds
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
i wish people knew that amazing landscaping not only looks good but raises your property value and makes other neighbors want to have their lawn looking great after seeing another neighbor
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
i look more at someones attitude than anything else
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
i would say get it done right the first time and keep your investment serviced or maintaned in order for it to last
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
we are licensed and insured
- What types of jobs are the most common?
small shrub trimmings and mulching with seasonal color
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how long have you been doin this
- How did you get started?
when i was 14 my father had a well known landscape company and i loved making lawns look breath taking and i believe gods green earth should stay beautiful