Susie's Personal Assistant
Areas of service:Los Gatos, Campbell and Saratoga
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Susie's Personal Assistant
Request an estimate
Susie's Personal Assistant - Los Gatos, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Susan Desgrousilliers may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Susie's Personal Assistant
I am Susan Desgrousilliers and I offer personal assistant services.
Are you a busy professional who lacks the time to do those necessary but time-consuming tasks? You work hard and deserve to utilize your time off doing things you enjoy, so let someone else do the work for you.
As a personal assistant, I can provide the following services:
1) Drop off, pick up dry cleaning.
2) Do any necessary shopping clothes, decorating, grocery, etc.
3) Organize closets, living space, and kitchen to allow a more inviting living space with less clutter.
4) Prepare meals.
5) Do laundry, fold and put away clothes, sheets, towels.
6) Decorate your home to provide a warm, welcoming space to relax and entertain in.
7) Organize events and dinners.
8) Organize mail and bills to ensure prompt payment.
9) Take care of pets.
10) Supervise cleaning staff.
11) Pack for trips.
12) Make travel arrangements.
In addition, I can also provide packing and unpacking services for local moves. Having a Personal Assistant will allow you to enjoy your time away from work, doing the things you want to do rather than have to do.
For long-term assignments (over two weeks), my fees are only $18.00 per hour, and for shorter projects, it is $20.00 per hour. Or on a project-by-project basis, if preferred.
Please contact me to discuss what I can do to help make your life a lot less stressful.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Unpacking for local moves
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Can you provide references as to your reliability and the services provided?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Checking back in to see if they are happy with the services provided and if there is anything else that I can help them with so that they can continue to enjoy a stress-free, welcoming home.