Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Astoria, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Union City, East Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, Bayonne, North Bergen, West New York, Ozone Park, Rego Park, Kearny, Hoboken, Woodhaven, Richmond Hill, Maspeth, Sunnyside, Middle Village, Howard Beach, Long Island City, Cliffside Park and Kew Gardens.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
IT, Web & Mobile Design & Development New York
Request an estimate
Syntelex - New York, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mikhail Yusupov may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
Syntelex was started by two professionals that have a desire to help launch internet start-ups and innovative ideas through providing quality and affordable web design and development services which are hard to find in today's industry. Based in New York City, we work with you every step of the way - leading the industry with our talents.
Visit us today: http://www.syntelex.com
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We work hard to make your business succeed. We develop websites on a top professional scale and we offer affordable prices.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In the last twelve months, we have successfully launched a mobile application for www.flipdrive.com as well as implemented back-end functionality for www.rent7a.com. We also developed another Web site for a large startup company.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you provide quality Web development services. Do you try to build a long-term relationship with your client?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in most programming languages, and we provide free consulting to make sure we use efficient and effective coding.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer various services such as:
- Web Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Some of the most frequent questions we receive from our customers is whether we outsource to India. No, we have our own development team that work full time.
- How did you get started?
We got started with earning a good reputation as being the team that delivers on time, helps businesses grow, and cares about providing affordable services.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- E-commerce Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Setting Up Hosting and Encrypted Servers.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I would recommend that when it comes to web development it is important to work with a team of developers.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are certified Web developers and project managers.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with a variety of brands and products, including www.theinguide.com, www.flipdrive.com, www.rent7a.com, www.legal321.com, ...
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend customers to use us and save a lot of money in development costs. I would recommend customers to be careful when outsourcing. They may end up spending much more money in development.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers understood that there are different levels of development. Finding quality Web developers is a very hard task. Working with a reliable team like us is the way to go.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We receive well over 30 projects a year and we make sure that our customers are satisfied. Most projects are on a corporate scale.