TALO Moving Asst.
Areas of service:Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Hickory, Concord, Salisbury, Lexington, Burlington, Statesville, Asheboro, Kannapolis, Mooresville, Thomasville, Kernersville, Reidsville, Mount Airy, Martinsville, Huntersville, Albemarle, Graham, Newton, Eden, Taylorsville, Mocksville, Mebane, Clemmons, North Wilkesboro and Conover.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact TALO Moving Asst.
Request an estimate
TALO Moving Asst. - Winston Salem, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Derrick Sanford may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About TALO Moving Asst.
TALO Moving Asst. is a family owned and operated business who prides ourselves on great customer service and satisfaction.
No hidden fees for stairs reassemble, disassemble, beds, etc. You get the best service for the best price and that is how we started and stayed in business.
Contact us today and you will be pleased.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are professionals who care about our customers as well as your furniture and home. Skilled in packing as well as getting things in place others won't even try. We can provide referrals to those who would like to confirm our customer satisfaction policy with previous customers. Contact us today! You will be pleased.
- How did you get started?
I was and still am a supervisor for another moving service for 10 years and when things slowed down in 2008, me and my brother started our own company T.A.L.O and have been a positive influence in the Triad area since then. We are glad to be of service to our community while helping provide jobs and help to those in need.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you mind if I call some references and speak with them on how they felt about the services you provided for them?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Last year we had completed over two hundred fifty jobs by December when we all took a three-week vacation. We hope to surpass that number this year with the help of our dedicated customers. Thank you T.A.L.O Moving Asst.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Our customer satisfaction policy requires us to walk through the house with the customer and make sure that each piece of furniture is where they like it as well as all appliances are hooked up and ready to go.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We got a call from the church in May about a family that had a house fir that destroyed half their home and belongings. They were not asking for a handout but to find a company that could help them and fast. We called three of our guys at two in the morning asking if they would be willing to help us get this family into a new home the following day. Everyone was happy to give back, and we did so free of charge. Seeing them in their new apt was payment enough for us all.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Apt and houses.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have a detailed list of big furniture as well as the Sq footage of your home or apt and distance between homes.