Tarheel Pressure Washing
Areas of service:Greenville and Kinston
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Tarheel Pressure Washing
Quality Pressure Washing Services
Request an estimate
Tarheel Pressure Washing - Kinston, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeremy Yater may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tarheel Pressure Washing
My name is Jeremy Yater and I offer pressure washing services.
I pressure wash houses, decks, sidewalks and driveways.
I have been doing this for about 10 years as a part time job, plus I do my own personal pressure washing.
I would like to have jobs in Kinston, Grifton, Ayden and surrounding areas.
Contact me now for a free estimate.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are sidewalks ,decks and vinyl houses.
- How did you get started?
I got started by doing my own property,which includes my house,decks,sidewalk,and front porch,and figured I could make money for doing the same thing for other people,and helping them.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I think they should ask for references on work that I have done for other people,so they can verify what kind of work I do and not just take my word for it,I not the type of person to lie on what kind of work I do ,but sometimes you never know without checking on someones work.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I try to use products that are good on the environment,and I have found out that a product call Krud Kutter does the best job and is environmentally safe.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of all of my jobs,but mostly my own pool deck I just recently finished,the deck we have around the pool is about 8yrs old that we purchased with the pool we bought last year from someone else,it was greyed really bad and I idnt know how it was going to look,but to me it looks almost new again.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I dont really offer any services after I am finished with the job,but I do make sure when I leave that the customer is completely satisfied with my work.I do not like leaving without knowing everything is good and to their satisfaction.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I dont average many projects a year being that I was only going on word of mouth untill I found out about fixr.com,so I am hoping it will pick up alot,because I would like to have more jobs than what I get now,which is only about 3 or 4.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in pressure washing single story houses,brick or vinyl,decks,sidewalks,driveways,porches,etc.