Tasteful Transitions, LLC
Areas of service:Toledo, Lima, Marion, Findlay, Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Fremont, Defiance, Tiffin, Sylvania, Maumee and Fostoria.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tasteful Transitions, LLC
Professional Organizing, Resume Writing and Event Planning
Request an estimate
Tasteful Transitions, LLC - Findlay, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Andrea Stout may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tasteful Transitions, LLC
Andrea Stout started Tasteful Transitions in 2011 to provide the Northwestern Ohio area with a service to provide families and businesses with organizing solutions. She believes that organizing can lead to balance, stress-release, and efficiency and organization is a lifestyle everyone can have. Andrea has a passion for empowering families and businesses by providing them with necessary tools to live an organized, simplified, and balanced life. She works with busy people to serve their needs, and find effective and efficient solutions.
Andrea can provide techniques to helpYOU as you transition from busy to balanced.
On top of organizing, Andrea is a talented resume and cover letter
writer. She has the ability to truly capture your experience and skills
and put it on paper that communicates to employers. She has assisted over 500 individuals from entry-level to managerial positions in a plethora of different industries.
The final component of Tasteful Transitions, LLC. is event planning. Andrea works with her clients to organize and implement all types of events from weddings, to anniversaries, class reunions and birthday parties.
For more information about each service, please visit our website at www.tastefultransitions.com!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Talk to me about your budget and financial situation. I am more than willing to work with you to find a financial solution and still provide you the service you are looking for!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Organizing: Closets, Offices, Kitchens, Garages, Basements, Attics, etc.
- Resume Writing: Cover Letters, Resumes, References
- Event Planning: Weddings, Anniversary's, Birthday Parties, Graduations, Garage Sales, Fundraising Events, etc.
- How did you get started?
Organizing- I started organizing when I was in 5th grade. I was hired by a family in the neighborhood to organize her office, which lead to organizing her whole house. I loved it! I started hanging flyers and getting business in my community. Ever since it is something I have loved and do on the side. I get excited and feel blessed to have the opportunity to help others feel more comfortable with their space.
Resume Writing- I started helping others with their resumes in college. I had so many different people look at my resume on numerous occasions that I started writing down their feedback. Now, as a Career Services Advisor at a university, it is what I do everyday. I enjoy helping others communicate their skills and experience so they may find success.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Biblical Literature
- Master of Arts degree in College Student Personnel (Higher Education Administration)
- National Association for Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- National Association for Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- National Association for Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- Association of Christians in Student Development (ACSD)