Tatted Up Tattoos
Areas of service:Mesquite
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tatted Up Tattoos
Request an estimate
Tatted Up Tattoos - Mesquite, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Randall Godwin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tatted Up Tattoos
I am Randall Godwin of Tatted Up Tattoos. I am a tattoo artist. Itís more than a job to me Ė itís a passion. I never leave a tattoo unfinished or looking like I wouldn't wear it.
I love to do black and grey work shading and filler work. I can do color as well. I like to put my own twist on everything I do. That way all the tats I do are never the same.Thereís always something different about each one.
I did work in a shop before, but I wasn't able to do the best of my ability there, and I also didn't get what my work was worth.
But my prices are low, and I guarantee you wonít leave unhappy, so contact me!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Black and grey work, freestyle. I draw mostly by hand. Shading, that is what I do the best. I can do color and shade color as well; it just depends on what it is that Iím doing. Every tattoo is different!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are the needles new and sterile?
Are gloves worn during the tat and before?
Does the artist have other experience?
Does the artist like what he does, or is it just a quick buck to him?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I tell all my customers how to take care of the tat afterwards. I send them home with an aftercare sheet. I also tell them if any touch-ups are needed after the tat heals to call back and let me know and I fix it free of charge. I offer discounts or referral discounts to them. I treat them like I would want to be treated.