Art Masters Studio
Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Union City, Clifton, East Orange, Passaic, Bayonne, Irvington, North Bergen, West New York, Union, Bloomfield, West Orange, Hackensack, Linden, Kearny, Teaneck, Montclair, Hoboken, Belleville, Fort Lee, Orange, Westfield, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Rahway, Nutley, Livingston, Caldwell, Long Island City, Lodi, Maplewood, Elizabethport, Cliffside Park, Summit, Cranford, Little Falls, Hillside and Roselle.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Art Masters Studio
Tattoo and Body Piercing
Request an estimate
Art Masters Studio - Newark, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Pedro Santiago may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Art Masters Studio
Hi, my name is Pedo Santiago and I own a tattoo and body piercing shop called Art Masters Studio. At Art Masters Studio, we specialize in different forms of body art.
We offer services like:
- Body piercing
- Tribal designs
- Black artwork
- Grey wash
- Colors and blending
We also have the best female artists in the Northeast Region.
For more details, please contact Art Masters Studio.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with the best brands in the market. I currently use Unimax.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Instructions how to care for the tattoo and the body piercing.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Names, butterflies, skulls and more.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Instructions on how to care for tattoos and piercings. We also provide a contact number in case of an emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How are your needles, are they disposable? Our company does not believe that needles can be sterilized or reused.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do your research first before getting a tattoo.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
DOES IT HURT? I TRY MY BEST TO COMFORT MY CUSTOMERS AND TRY TO TALK TO THEM WHILE I AM TATTOOING THEM BECAUSE IT DISTRACT THEM FROM THE PAIN.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Each and every job that i take on i feel proud because many people walk with my art work on their skin and its something they are happy to live with.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Know how experienced the tattoo artist is.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
About 4,000 projects a year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
In body art and piercings, specializing in portraits, black art work, names, tribal cover work. We make your thoughts come into reality.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm very passionate about my craft. I'm happy every time I see the smile on my client's face after the tattoo session.
- How did you get started?
I started tattooing in 1980. I was 13 years old when I saw my friend's dad doing tattoos in their basement. That day I said to myself that I want to become a tattoo artist. This day I consider myself as one of the best tattoo artists around.