TDG Handyman Services
Areas of service:Gaithersburg, Rockville, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Sterling, Reston, Potomac, Montgomery Village, Chevy Chase and , Olney.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact TDG Handyman Services
High-quality European Craftsmanship
Request an estimate
TDG Handyman Services - Gaithersburg, MD
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jacco Noordzij may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About TDG Handyman Services
TDG Handyman Services is a full-service home remodeling and repair company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and personalized service.
I have over twenty years of experience in home remodeling, renovation, and custom-built furniture. Originally from The Hague, Netherlands, I guarantee fine-quality European artistry in all jobs--big or small.
Visit my Web site for more information about me and my services and/or like me on Facebook:
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Every job can be done in many ways. Cheap and quick, reasonable, or perfect. Different ways, different prices. I am a professional and a perfectionist so I prefer to do a perfect job, but it also has a price. Usually customers tell me their budget and I will work with them to get the best for a reasonable price.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Remodeling, design, repairs, woodworking, custom furniture, painting, wallpapering, room makeovers and much more....
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Many projects, but the custom built tree house is what I am most proud of. It is insulated, has heating, electricity, cable, flat screen TV, 80ft zip line and the kids love it.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Always ask for references and make sure your professional has a general liability insurance. Also make sure you know who is doing the work.
- How did you get started?
My father taught me most of what I know today, I started out as a little kid. After that 20 years of experience got me where I am today.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Depends on what it is. I can do a room makeover in a week, or I can built custom furniture that takes a few months to build.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A final inspection after a few weeks to make sure everything still looks good and touch up if needed.
February 18, 2012
Jacco is a professional craftsman who will exceed your expectations. I would highly recommend his services for your next home project.- McCloskey