Technician Platoon LLC Computer Repair and Solutions
North Las Vegas, NV
Areas of service:Las Vegas and North Las Vegas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Technician Platoon LLC Computer Repair and Solutions
Request an estimate
Technician Platoon LLC Computer Repair and Solutions - North Las Vegas, NV
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Technician Platoon may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Technician Platoon LLC Computer Repair and Solutions
Technician Platoon LLC Computer Repair and Solutions provides computer repair services and networking. We have been working with USAF for 4 years under contract. We provide office solutions, moves, roll outs, etc.
We have excellent pricing, loyalty discounts, and discounts for churches, military, police as well.
Get solutions with experienced and certified techs! Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We honor our work and work to provide the best experience we can.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
3 major projects such as roll-outs and moves per year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Desktop support (hardware, software, etc.). Networking and security.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide followup services as well as contract opportunities for maintenance of system. We can offer backups as well as office streamlining.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What type of experience do you have, and how do you feel about working with others and following directions?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Dell, Hp, Cisco, Linux, Mac, Microsoft--you name it, we have probably worked on it.
- How did you get started?
I have been working with computers since 1983, started with my father working on mainframe systems, worked with fortran and legacy languages. Took some courses in high school and continued in college.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Your problem in detail, without trying to talk "tech." Customer should stick to straight talk and allow the tech to ask the proper questions in the direction they were being led.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Virus removal, screen repair, network connectivity problems.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Working on retired soldiers' systems and upgrading them for free through the vfw.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
MCP A+ MCSE BS Computer Science
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Coming to us for service. We provide the lowest cost per machine in Las Vegas.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is it to wipe my machine and put OS back on machine?
Typically no more than $85 for major repair, and add $35 for full backup and and reinstallation of data.