Tek-1 Computer Repair
Areas of service:Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, Danbury, New Britain, West Hartford, Bristol, Meriden, Hamden, West Haven, Milford, Stratford, Middletown, Wallingford, Shelton, Torrington, Trumbull, Naugatuck, Southington, Newington, Branford, Cheshire, East Haven, Wethersfield, New Milford, Ridgefield, North Haven and Guilford.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tek-1 Computer Repair
Affordable Computer Repair Service
Request an estimate
Tek-1 Computer Repair - Naugatuck, CT
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jermaine Lawrence may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tek-1 Computer Repair
Tek-1 Computer Repair was established with the desire to assist computer users with hardware and/or software questions, problems and general inquiries. We understand the ever-growing computer industry and the need for experienced computer technicians to assist computer users of every level with the help they need and deserve at a very affordable cost.
Tek-1 Computer Repair provides you with the highest-quality computer support for desktop, laptop, and notebook computers and offers a wide variety of services for both residential and small-business customers.
Don't think you need a computer tech? If you need the following services, we can help:
- New System Builds
- Virus Removal and Protection
- Spyware Removal and Protection
- Computer and Laptop Upgrades
- Computer and Laptop Repair
- Laptop Screen Replacement
- Computer Maintenance
- Software Installation
- Data Backup and Recovery
We also offer other technical support services, including:
- Internet Setup
- New PC Setup
- Data Transfers
- Printer not Printing
- Computer Relocation
- Wireless Network Setup
- Hardware Cleaning and Disposal
No need to leave your home or business--At Tek-1, we offer our customers the convenience of providing our services either on-site (business or residence), or having the PC picked up and returned after repair.
For savvy computer techs, contact us now!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A question that people should ask their technician is how much they think the repair may cost. Based on the computer's symptoms, a service worker should be able to give a general price on the work that will be done.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
New System Builds
Virus Removal and Protection
Spyware Removal and Protection
Computer and Laptop Upgrades
Computer and Laptop Repair
Laptop Screen Replacement
Data Backup and Recovery
New PC Setup
Printer not Printing
Wireless Network Setup