Tender Loving Lawn Care
Areas of service:New Port Richey, Spring Hill, Port Richey, Hudson, Holiday and Tarpon Springs
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tender Loving Lawn Care
Quality Lawn Services
Request an estimate
Tender Loving Lawn Care - Hudson, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chip Pepitone may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tender Loving Lawn Care
Tender Loving Lawn Care is a full-service residential and commercial lawn services company. We are the licensed and insured. We are the leaders in the lawn care industry.
- Weed control
- Pressure washing
- Shrub and hedge trimming
- Light tree pruning
- Spring and fall clean-ups
We strive to offer the highest quality services at affordable rates! Contact us today! Our estimates are absolutely free!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Tender Loving Lawn Care is properly licensed by the State of Florida, the County of Pasco. Tender Loving Lawn Care is a proud member of the West Pasco Chamber of Commerce.
- What brands or products do you work with?
John Deere lawn tractor, Craftsman mowers, Sthil equipment, Echo equipment, Husqueverna equipment and Poulan Pro equipment
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in your yard, making it look great! You time is valuable and should be spent enjoying time with your friends and family. Leave the work to us so you have more time to relax.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The time and money that we have to put into equipment, education and maintenance. Any kid down the street with a lawn mower can cut your grass, but to really do a great job, you must have the experience and the investment in the education as well as well maintained equipment.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
THe most frequent question, actually, complaint that I get from customers is that larger companies that use the larger professional lawn mowers break their sprinkler heads.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Water your lawn. So many people want a GREAT looking lawn, but the one thing that they neglect to do is water their lawn. We can only do so much, the customer has to do their part too.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide continual service all year long.
We always value the customers input and make sure all concerns are always addressed.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you properly licensed?
- How many years Experience do you have?
- Do you charge the same rate during the off season?