Texas USA Roofing
Areas of service:Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, North Richland Hills, Euless, Weatherford, Flower Mound, Bedford, Grapevine, Burleson, Cleburne, Granbury, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Mansfield, Cedar Hill, Haltom City, Keller, Azle and Southlake.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Texas USA Roofing
Remodeling & Roofing Service Contractor
Request an estimate
Texas USA Roofing - Fort Worth, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rebecca Sanchez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Texas USA Roofing
My name is Rebecca Sanchez and I own Texas USA Roofing, which offers services such as commercial painting, drywall repair, roofing, and parking lot repairs. We do interior and exterior cleaning. We clean business parking lots.
We are licensed and we do business contracts for Home Depot and Red Beacon.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is your work guaranteed?
How long will it take?
Always ask to make a contract to protect both parties.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We provide personal assistance to our clients and we research just about anything that is job related. Whenever a client asks us if they need a permit for the job, we always say not to worry since we take care of everything. Of course they pay for the permit but they never worry as we are always on top of things.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We would ask them for a list of items they were going to need, then we will compare prices from other stores. We offer our personal services with prices that can make them save as much as they can.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Home Depot products.
- How did you get started?
I created this company in 2008. It has been a challenge for me. In this kind of work, there is always someone better or smarter, but for me, it is a journey that I am willing to take. Regardless of more challenges since I am a girl.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Roofing, painting and handyman services.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We haven't done so many but we are hoping to average at least 80 to 90 projects.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have good reviews from several contractor referral websites.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After work is completed, we go over the contractor and the work done with customers. We see to it that the customers will be happy even sometimes before work is completed.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Commercial painting, hardwood floor installation, brick stone repair, drywall repair, roofing, and parking lot repairs.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are currently remodeling a home in Garland and we installed hardwood laminated floors and add splash tile on the kitchen. But since the house wasn't level, it hasn't been easy. We have a very hardworking and honest man and our customer is very happy with him. So that makes us happy and willing to keep working hard.