Thad's Property Care
Areas of service:Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Arvada, Englewood, Parker, Westminster, Commerce City and Wheat Ridge
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Thad's Property Care
Dependable Property Maintenance
Request an estimate
Thad's Property Care - Denver, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Thaddeus DeFalco may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Thad's Property Care
Hi, we are Thad's Property Care. We specialize in:
- Trash Removal
- Scrap Metal
- Tree Limbs
- Lawn Mowing
- Weed Control
- Trimming Bushes
- Gutter Cleaning
- Garage Clean Out
- Small Tree Trimming or Removal
- Appliance Removal
- Small Moves
We offer senior citizen discounts. We are a reliable, dependable and honest company.
Contact Thad's Property Care for a free quote!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If a customer has a big cleanup job, a dumpster would be the way to go. The dump fees are very high. I would then charge an hourly rate to do the cleanup.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I also have firewood for sale--elm, maple, Russian olive, and green ash--all hardwoods. Also, I have some soft 20,000 for a cord of wood which includes delivery within 20 miles outside of service area. I charge .25 cents per cord for stacking and offer discount for summer.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Ask what they know in their trade.
- Ask for references.
- Get a couple of quotes before starting job.
- Ask if they are going to be safe when working around power lines or wires.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If the customer wants a follow-up on what type of service, we offer once a week care for the service.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Telling the customer what time of the season to trim trees and or bushes, what type of weed and feed for their lawns, and when to remove a dead tree or bush.
- How did you get started?
I started working in this field when i was young and liked making things look neat a clean. My father told me to be the best at what I do. And when you work for someone do it even better and take pride in your work. You are showing people who you are.