That Guy's Landscaping
Areas of service:Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Surprise and Sun City West
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact That Guy's Landscaping
Request an estimate
That Guy's Landscaping - Glendale, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that That Guy's Landscaping may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About That Guy's Landscaping
That Guy's Landscaping offers low-cost, high-quality landscaping services to the Valley of the Sun.
We are a family-owned, family-run business. We are born, bred, and raised in America!
Whether it's cleaning up after the dogs or routine yard maintenance, we are just happy to be outdoors and make your life easier.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hire us. We will let you haggle and negotiate your price. We want it to work for you, and work for us.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We have enough to keep us busy! Even being busy we make sure that everyone gets that attention that they deserve. Whether its just moving your grass, or installing your new lawn.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in routine yard maintenance, sod installation, sprinkler/irrigation repair, and overall yard care.We do the things you don't want to do so that you can relax and enjoy life.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
"Are you going to disappear on me? Because my last landscaper just up and left."
Common question, and the answer is no.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
You aren't Hispanic and you don't speak Spanish?
I'm sorry, but no and no. We are born, bred, and raised in America!
- What brands or products do you work with?
We buy products locally here in the Valley. Keeping business close to home is important to us so we make sure to buy local.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Pet cleanup. Simply put, it's easier for some folks to pay to clean up the dog poop weekly, and we don't mind. Most people also throw in some maintenance for the lawn at the same time.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are also fantastic cooks. Everyone needs a grill in the backyard. Makes for good food all the time.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
As a family operated business, we have over 25 years in lawn and landscape services between father and sons. Where one hasn't had the opportunity to shine, another has, so there is always a pool of knowledge.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a weekly, biweekly, or monthly follow-up service. We want your yard and lawn to continue to look just as good as we left it.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We do it because we love it. We enjoy being outside, and this is a great way to do that. We also like helping others.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It's important to make sure you know what you want. Make sure you know what parts of the yard you want touched and how you want them done.
- How did you get started?
We are a family-owned business that has three generations of family in the Valley of the Sun. We love to work outdoors, and we love to make things look good.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We recently undertook a door-to-door project to help senior citizens with free lawn care. Sometimes it's too much to be done by yourself.