The Children's Corner
Areas of service:Thomasville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Children's Corner
Request an estimate
The Children's Corner - Thomasville, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Christina Daughtry may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Children's Corner
My name is Christina Daughtry. I make children's clothing, such as embroidered onesies, tutus, birthday outfits, etc.
I also make quilts such as:
- T-shirt Quilts
- Memory Quilts
- Traditional Quilts
- Baby Quilts and more
We pride ourselves on making boutique items at bargain prices! I make many custom items, so please have a look around and let me know if you would be interested.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What kind of materials do you use?
What is your turnaround time on orders, including special orders?
What kind of feedback do you have?
Can I see samples of your work?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do we make custom items? Yes. Do we offer wholesale? Yes. Can I change the colors on a design and tutu to make it more personal? Yes.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Customers are left positive feedback by us and are able to give us feedback as well. We have a very fair refund and exchange policy, as customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in children's boutique items and quilting. We also do many custom orders.
- How did you get started?
I began making children's items for my own children and then for nieces and nephews, and it just kind of grew from there.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I love a University of Tennessee onesie and matching tutu I made. I also made a coordinating shirt for her older brother. I LOVED this outfit!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We complete over 500 projects per year, which keeps up busy! We have a 14 business day turnaround period so we are always working hard.