The Drop Zone Cell Repair
Areas of service:Fayetteville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact The Drop Zone Cell Repair
Iphone, Droid and other Smartphone repairs
Request an estimate
The Drop Zone Cell Repair - Fayetteville, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Mullins may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Drop Zone Cell Repair
Smartphone repairs. Iphones, Droids and other phones. Parts may or may not be on hand. Free troubleshooting and diagnostics. We try to offer a reasonable price for cell phone repairs to save customer money.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I we fix something and it stops working and it is due to our error we will do what we can to fix with no additional cost to the customer.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with All phone types; Iphone, Motorola, HTC, LG.
If its a phone I will fix it. I have not had a phone I was unable to fix.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I do all my work from a small office I made in my house. People may not like the idea of that but it is the best way for me to keep costs down for now.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs I have are cracked or shattered touch screen glass. Most are for Iphones 4. The next one would be LCD screens.
- How did you get started?
I got started one day when my cell phone went through the washing machine. I was able to fix it to work normally then I realized that It was easy for me to repair cell phones. It wasn't till a friend wanted a screen fixed on he's phone to be fixed before I decided to actually start it as a business.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
All parts can be replace. If something doesn't work then it most likely can be fixed by replacing a part in the phone.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in cell repair and laptop repair. We can also do roots, jailbreaks and unlocks. Our most common repairs are cracked screens.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Any job that I do that is a successful repair is the job I'm most proud of. I take a huge pride in saving people money for a job done well.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
As of right now I have only been up for a few months. I have had about 3 to 4 phones a month. Not bad for just starting.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Part prices can very for all the deferent phones. I will do what ever it takes to get the bottom price for repairs. There are a few phones that break the $100 price range for parts. Most parts and repairs can be done under $100.
August 2, 2012
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Drop Zone. Chris was knowledgeable and was able to fix my husbandís My Touch 4G very quickly for a reasonable price. We would highly recommend his services for anyone who needs phone repairs.- Amanda Barefoot