The Fine Art of Sewing
Areas of service:Santa Fe
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Fine Art of Sewing
Request an estimate
The Fine Art of Sewing - Santa Fe, NM
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ann Morrison may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Fine Art of Sewing
My name is Ann Morrison and I own The Fine Art of Sewing. I provide sewing services to clients/customers. From bridal wear to tuxedos, household and plain hems and zippers, it's just me and what I know.
I feel my prices are reasonable and affordable. You can get a next day service, if it is reasonable and not ordering anything from another city, state or country.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I am from a line of clothing manufacturers. My father, my
brother, my mother.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Sure. I have many contacts and connections. One more would be fine.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I can help them with many other projects. I can help them architect their projects. Sit down and discuss a future project.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
In a few instances. I ask many customers if they are on a budget. Many customers/clients tell me I am not charging enough.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How soon can you get this project completed? Where do
I buy the materials needed to complete this project?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
A simple project of outlining a coat with felt. It came out very clean and neat.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Whatever is available in Santa Fe and surrounding areas.
Threads, needles and some things you have to create yourself.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Hems, linings for coat, tappering, buttons, linings for purses.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Where do you operate from.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Experience and have work with some businesses in Boston, Pennsylvania and Santa Fe.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Rework the project. Can you make more or many? Can we
mass produce this?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
alterations -- custom needs, handmade pillows, creating