The Hardwood Giant Co.
Areas of service:Charlotte, Matthews and Fort Mill
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Hardwood Giant Co.
Hardwood Flooring Installation, Sanding & Refinishing Experts in Charlotte, NC
Request an estimate
The Hardwood Giant Co. - Charlotte, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Phillip Gilbert may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Hardwood Giant Co.
The Hardwood Giant Co. specializes in services like:
- Wood flooring installation
- Floor Sanding
- Wood Floor Recoating
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing
We service the area of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Our company is rated A+ in the Better Business Bureau.
We are also a member of the National Wood Flooring Association.
In addition, we want to assure our clients that our company is fully licensed & insured.
Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Hardwood floor deep cleaning & maintenance coat
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Experience & Reputation are everything in this business.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- Do your own tearout & disposal of carpet, pad & tack strip.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What about the dust? We use a Bona Atomic Dust Containment System that captures 95% of the dust...the technology has evolved to capture 100% of the dust yet.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Hardwood flooring installation
- Hardwood floor recoating
- Hardwood floor resurfacing
- Hardwood floor sanding
- Dust-free hardwood floor refinishing
- Custom Built Staircase
- Iron Balusters Installation
- Pre-finished wood flooring installation
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Hardwood floor installation, sanding, refinishing, resurfacing, power scrub wood floors & custom built staircase
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Verify insurance, check references, check with the BBB, experience in the trade, how many coats of polyurethane to you apply.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Due to a confidentiality agreement we had to sign we are not able to share who the job was for. However, we installed 11,400 sq ft of reclaimed heart pine and hand-scraped the entire floor by hand and applied a hand rubbed finish to give the floor the look of a 75-100 year old tavern floor.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Certified Master Installer & Refinishing
- Accredited Business; Better Business Bureau
- Certified Member :National Wood Flooring Association
- Chamber of Commerce
- How did you get started?
I worked for an established hardwood flooring company in Kansas City and learned the trade & business side from true professionals and went out on my own and have never looked back.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Basic Coatings
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
This is a skilled trade and takes years of experience to become a true professional.