The Karaoke Man Mr. Mike
Areas of service:Crestview
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Karaoke Man Mr. Mike
Karaoke & DJ Services
Request an estimate
The Karaoke Man Mr. Mike - Crestview, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Finn may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Karaoke Man Mr. Mike
My name is Michael Finn. I offer karaoke, DJ and MC services. I specialize in weddings, clubs and private parties and fund raising events – anything you need sound for.
I’ve been DJ-ing for about 10 years. I’ve worked at 5 clubs and KJ-ing on a professional basis for 5 years now.
I have over 150,000 karaoke songs and about 50,000 DJ songs. I work as much with the crowd as possible to get them singing and dancing.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Christmas in the park it was a fund raiser event that i was asked to help with and enjoyed every minute of it.... they also raised more than they ever had before
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All... Karaoke , DJ , Event Sound, Fund Raisers , Birthday Parties, Clubs,Weddings Any event you need a sound system for - I'm Your Man
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I Enjoy What I Do.. And will get into the moment at any time
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
everything about the event I.e Length, Travel, Song list(Weddings, Parties)
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much do you charge?
Do you have references?
How long have you done this type of work?
What kind of show do you run?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I Provide a quick clean up of my gear and I do not charge a setup or take down fee. You want me there at 6pm and you say we are done at 10pm, that is the time you pay me for - from 6pm-10pm, not the extra hour it will take me to set up nor the hour to tear down.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Gemini , crate , Emerson,
- How did you get started?
Dj at local Club Years ago and got into karaoke and just progressed i love and enjoy entertaining people and getting people that have never sang before up for the first timen
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Weddings and clubs
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How Hard It Is To Work A Crowd
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Why So Much
- How many projects do you average in a year?
about 2 - 3 clubs a year depending.... about 6 private parties a year