The Louver Shop Columbus
Areas of service:Columbus
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Louver Shop Columbus
Quality Shutters, Shades and Blinds
Request an estimate
The Louver Shop Columbus - Columbus, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Louver may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Louver Shop Columbus
The Louver Shop in Columbus, Ohio manufactures the finest shutters, shades and blinds in the U.S.
We design and install plantation shutters, wood shutters, blinds and shades in Columbus. We install shutters to fit in any window shape or door and will match every home decor and budget.
We have quick turn-around times - shutters installed in as little as two weeks from date of measure. We guarantee quality workmanship, round-the-clock customer service and unbeatable prices. We employ our own installation staff - never using subcontractors.
The Louver Shop Columbus features truly custom plantation shutters. We offer countless options, colors and finishes. Kitchen, bath or other moisture-prone areas? Try water-resistant Louverwood shutters that look great and last.
We feature Hunter Douglas shades, blinds and window coverings. Our experts will help you select and install the best Hunter Douglas custom window treatments to best match your needs and the style of your home.
Take advantage of our factory-direct pricing and save on shutters, shades and blinds. Contact or visit us now.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a limited lifetime guarantee.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use our own brand.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they licensed?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
All our shutters are made in the USA.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
It takes 1 - 2 weeks to have your custom shutters installed.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Our custom shutters are well-priced.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Custom shutters, shades and blinds
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average thousands of projects a year.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of all our projects.
- How did you get started?
We started nearly 40 years ago.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Are these custom shutters.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are house shutters, plantation shutters and wood shutters.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We match our products with your home decor.