The Louver Shop
Areas of service:Mobile
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Louver Shop
Custom Shutters, Shades and Blinds
Request an estimate
The Louver Shop - Mobile, AL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Louver may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Louver Shop
The Louver Shop Mobile AL designs and installs plantation shutters, wood shutters, blinds and shades in Mobile AL. We install shutters to fit in any shape window or door and will match every home decor and budget. Take advantage of our factory direct pricing and save on shutters, shades and blinds.
The Louver Shop manufactures custom shutters, shades and blinds in the U.S.A. We have quick turn-around times - shutters installed in as little two weeks from date of measure. We guarantee the quality workmanship, round-the-clock customer service and unbeatable prices. We employ our own installation staff - never using subcontractors.
The Louver Shop features truly custom plantation shutters. All our shutters are made to fit any type or shape of window. We offer countless options, colors and finishes. We match your shutters to your home décor, not the other way around. Kitchen, bath or other moisture prone areas? Try our water resistant Louverwood shutters that look great and last.
The Louver Shop features Hunter Douglas shades, blinds and window coverings. Our experts will help you select and install the best Hunter Douglas custom window treatments to best match your needs and the style of your home.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Custom shutters, shades and blinds.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We match any home decor.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Our own brand.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of all our projects.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
All our shutters are made in the USA.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Our custom shutters are well priced.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- How did you get started?
We started nearly 40 years ago.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Limited lifetime guarantee
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they licensed.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
House shutters, plantation shutters and wood shutters.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
It takes 1 - 2 weeks to have your custom shutters installed.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Are these custom shutters.