The Louver Shop
Areas of service:Philadelphia
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Louver Shop
Custom Shutters, Shades and Blinds
Request an estimate
The Louver Shop - Philadelphia, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff louver may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Louver Shop
The Louver Shop Philadelphia designs and installs plantation shutters, wood shutters, blinds and shades in Philadelphia PA. We install shutters to fit in any shape window or door and will match every home decor and budget. Take advantage of our factory direct pricing and save on shutters, shades and blinds.
We also manufacture custom shutters, shades and blinds in the USA. We have quick turn-around times – shutters installed in as little as two weeks from date of measure. We guarantee quality workmanship, round-the-clock customer service and unbeatable prices. We employ our own installation staff – never using subcontractors.
Our company features truly custom plantation shutters. All Louver Shop shutters are made to fit any type or shape of window. We offer countless options, colors and finishes. We match your shutters to your home décor, not the other way around. Kitchen, bath or other moisture prone areas? Try our water resistant Louver wood shutters that look great and last.
The Louver Shop Philadelphia PA features Hunter Douglas shades, blinds and window coverings. Our experts will help you select and install the best Hunter Douglas custom window treatments to best match your needs and the style of your home.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Limited lifetime guarantee.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they licensed?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
It takes 1 - 2 weeks to have your custom shutters installed.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
House shutters, plantation shutters and wood shutters.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Custom shutters, shades and blinds.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Are these custom shutters.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of all our projects.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Our own brand.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
All our shutters are made in the USA.
- How did you get started?
We started nearly 40 years ago.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We match any home decor.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Our custom shutters are well priced.