The Louver Shop Washington DC
Areas of service:Washington
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Louver Shop Washington DC
Shutters, Shades and Blinds
Request an estimate
The Louver Shop Washington DC - Washington, DC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Louver may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Louver Shop Washington DC
The Louver Shop Washington DC designs and installs plantation shutters, wood shutters, blinds and shades.
We install shutters to fit in any shape of window or door and will match every home decor and budget.
Take advantage of our factory direct pricing and save on shutters, shades and blinds.
We have quick turn-around times - shutters installed in as little as two weeks from date of measure. We guarantee the quality workmanship, round-the-clock customer service and unbeatable prices.
We employ our own installation staff; we never use subcontractors.
Our experts will help you select and install the best Hunter Douglas custom window treatments to best match your needs and the style of your home.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in custom shutters, shades and blinds.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common type of jobs are house shutters, plantation shutters and wood shutters.
- How did you get started?
We started nearly 40 years ago.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with our own brand.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average at about thousands of projects a year.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
It takes 1 - 2 weeks to have your custom shutters installed.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have a contractor's license.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We match any home decor.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are proud of all our projects.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
All of our shutters are made in the USA.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Are these custom shutters.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide them a limited lifetime guarantee.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Our custom shutters are well-priced