The Mason's Touch
Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Lakeville, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Elk River, Circle Pines, Hastings, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Hudson, Champlin, Minnetonka, Northfield, Savage, Farmington, Rosemount and South Saint Paul.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Mason's Touch
High Quality Masonry
Request an estimate
The Mason's Touch - Saint Paul, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Aaron Sybrant may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Mason's Touch
The Masons Touch has been providing high quality masonry work for over 10 years.
We specialize in:
- Step Overlays
- Water Garden Installation and Repairs
- Masonry repairs and much more
It is our mission to provide our customers with the absolute best quality and service in the masonry and water feature industry, hands down! Our job is not done until you are 110% satisfied.
Contact us for all your masonry needs.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The biggest question they should ask is what kind of warranty will they be getting once the project is done.
We encourage other estimates so that you know you are getting the best price and while we may not always be the lowest price, we will always be a phone call away to make sure you are taken care of after the work is completed.
We take great pride in doing follow ups and making sure that when the job is done you are 110% satisfied.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the job is finished we always leave business cards or even fridge magnets so that if you should run into a problem or even just want something adjusted even the slightest thing, we will be there to fix it until your happy.
For water features, we do offer monthly, or even weekly cleaning, spring start ups, fall shut downs and all repairs of any kind, whether it's with a water feature or yearly joint filling of your patio.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in the following:
- Garden installation
- Water features