The One-Day Landlord
Areas of service:Santa Barbara
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The One-Day Landlord
Landlord Concierge Service
Request an estimate
The One-Day Landlord - Santa Barbara, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Ross may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The One-Day Landlord
The One-Day Landlord is a landlords' concierge service. We assist the small, independent landlord who might need a hand with cleaning, repair, and other things.
We are an alternative to a full-service management company. You pay us for only the time we commit to address whatever issues you want addressed.
We also service vacation rentals, and part-time residences.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It is difficult to answer the number due to the nature of my business.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What do they need accomplished?How much is this service going to cost me?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most common question I receive is,"What is The One Day Landlord?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
None other then keep abreast on changes in the industry through publications.
- How did you get started?
I am a landlord myself.I saw a need and there wasn't a service available, so I created one.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
The One Day Landlord is more your partner then your employee.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
The One day Landlord is a "Landlord's Concierge Service"We assist landlords'with the ever so common issues that arise from being a landlord. Though we are not a full service management company we tailor our level of service to acomodate most of the problems a landlord encounters.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common are the jobs where I can help a customer from making a mistake in the first place, just by talking with them.
- What brands or products do you work with?
No favorites when it comes to products or brands.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Customers must remember they get what they pay for.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The jobs I receive the most satisfaction from, are the ones when the phones don't ring. The reason being is, when it does,that means my clients are having difficulties and that I don't like.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I'm always a phone call away.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I always encourage anyone,that if they lack the self confidence of being a landlord, they should hire a full service management company.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I would like customers to understand exactly what it is I provide.