The Painted Door
Areas of service:Cordova, Germantown and Collierville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The Painted Door
Furniture Refinishing, Restoration and Industrial Furniture Stripping
Request an estimate
The Painted Door - Collierville, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dylan Martin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Painted Door
Ready to update that yard sale find or family heirloom? We are The Painted Door and we specialize in furniture refinishing, restoration and furniture stripping.
From antique reproduction, painted and stained finishes to traditional refinishing and restoration, we do it all. We can completely strip your solid wood pieces in our flow-over stripping table.
This method is safe for furniture and antiques and does not loosen any joints in the pieces unlike dip stripping. We also repair and do touch-up on furniture at your place or ours.
Take a moment to browse through our collection of work on our website, and you may find some inspiration. Pick-up and delivery are available.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Minwax brands of stain/clears and Valspar paint
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Over 50 projects
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Delivery and a warranty on my work
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in refinishing, restoration and repair of furniture.
- How did you get started?
I worked for a furniture store while refinishing furniture.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do they use a flow-over or dip method of furniture stripping?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know something about the piece of furniture you have.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We stripped and restored an early 1900's oak bedroom set.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Having me strip their pieces for them and then letting them finish the piece themselves