The People's Automotive
Areas of service:Medford and Central Point
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact The People's Automotive
Quality Automotive Services
Request an estimate
The People's Automotive - Central Point, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Joe Short may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The People's Automotive
The People's Automotive offers quality service and repair for all makes, models and years. Our philosophy is based on the good old golden rule. It is our policy to treat our customers as we would like to be treated.
We believe that the people of Southern Oregon are entitled to repairs and service that rival the factory shops while charging a fraction of the dealer's shop rate.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
having access to some current customers is invalueable. A cross section of current patrons of any business provides a much clearer window into how. well any business is ran than any wall covered with certificates ever could.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
We believe that a freely offered listing of current customers' contact info would reveal much more about a business than any question and answer session ever could.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All aspects of Automotive and RV troubleshooting, service and repair in a customer oriented environment.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
there is absolutely no substitute for accurate, component level troubleshooting when it comes keeping the the actual cost of ownership under control.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Our policy is to address all questions and concerns that our customers have before, during and after the work is being done.
- How did you get started?
We got into this business because the majority of our experiences regarding repairs & shops were not exactly warm and fuzzy.
We based our business plan on accurate diagnosis being as important as informed, satisfied customers.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
that my business was built on the ashes of my personal, mostly negative, experiences with repair shops.
I DO NOT MEAN TO IMPLY THAT MOST SHOPS ARE BAD PLACES, BUT, AS WE ALL KNOW, There are a lot of disreputable shops around.