The Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Areas of service:Jamaica, Flushing, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, East Elmhurst, Queens Village, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, Far Rockaway, Hempstead, Valley Stream, Fresh Meadows, Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill, Bayside, South Ozone Park, Rego Park, Freeport, Levittown, Westbury, Elmont, Springfield Gardens, Great Neck, New Hyde Park, Long Beach, Whitestone, Woodhaven, East Meadow, Saint Albans, Richmond Hill, Merrick, Oakland Gardens, Bellmore, Maspeth, Wantagh, Baldwin, Oceanside, Hollis, Rosedale, Middle Village, Howard Beach, Rockville Centre, Floral Park, Garden City, Franklin Square, Little Neck, Uniondale, West Hempstead, Lynbrook, Seaford, Cambria Heights, Kew Gardens and Woodmere.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact The Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Request an estimate
The Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. - Woodmere, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that George Klein may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About The Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
The Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is Long Island's most dependable emergency repair service contractor. With dispatch locations on Long Island and New York City look no further when you need prompt, professional, and reliable plumbing, heating and air conditioning service. We utilize the latest technology from carbon monoxide analyzers to thermal imaging cameras to deliver the best service to all our customers.
Our technicians are dispatched from Woodmere, Lynbrook, Great Neck and other areas. Despite our size, you will always get personal attention! We have grown, thanks to you, in order to deliver prompt same day service!
We are dedicated on providing expert professional service at rates everyone can afford in these tough times! Look no further whenever you're in need - day or night, we are here for you!
Rest easy knowing that our factory trained, experienced and knowledgeable technicians come prepared the first time to get the job done right, guaranteed! Our service technicians are top notch and second to none.
We are the only Long Island plumbing and heating repair service company to offer true emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week & 365 days a year!
Contact us today for your free estimate!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
With years of hard work, dedication and determination to offer only 110% customer satisfaction, The Pipe Doctor was established in 1999.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We were voted #1 for 2012 by the Long Island Press in their Air Conditioning category. We offer 24 hour emergency service.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you licensed and insured? Yes in all counties, towns and villages of Long Island.
Do you provide free estimates? Yes, for new installations. Repairs and service, we have a small service call charge which is refunded if we complete the job.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed in my town/city/village/county?
Are you insured?
Do you carry worker's compensation insurance?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Central air conditioning repairs and new installations, repairs of toilets and faucets, tub and shower leaks.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
2-year unconditional satisfaction guarantee on all plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs and installations.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Customer experienced a severe flood in their basement and destroyed their boiler and water heater. They were quoted over $30k by another company for replacement! Our estimate was only $7500! It's amazing how some companies will try to defraud a customer and their insurance company.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
PHCC - Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Contractors Association
EPA - Universal 608 Licensing
NATE - North American Technician Excellence Award
- What brands or products do you work with?
Grohe, Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Rheem, Carrier, Trane, York, Goodman, Gibson, Yellowjacket.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Service Agreements that offer PM on your plumbing, heating and air conditioning mechanical systems are a great way to avoid a large expense.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Plumbing - service, repair & new installations
- Heating - gas furnaces and boilers
- Air conditioning - central systems and ductless units
- Residential - Long Island & Far Rockaway
- Commercial - Long Island emergency service
- 24 hour service 7 days a week
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That most jobs appear to be simple and you'd think will only take 5 minutes, it's usually never the case.