Areas of service:Silver Spring, Hyattsville, Columbia, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Glen Burnie, Bethesda, Parkville, Upper Marlboro, Ellicott City, Pasadena, Dundalk, Catonsville, Gwynn Oak, Essex, Capitol Heights, Owings Mills, Temple Hills, District Heights, Towson, Nottingham, Lanham, Middle River, Sykesville, Lutherville Timonium, Halethorpe, Windsor Mill, Pikesville, Brooklyn, College Park, Severn, Suitland, Randallstown, Chevy Chase, Rosedale, Severna Park, Crofton, Takoma Park, Olney, Beltsville, Greenbelt, Arnold and Odenton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Tim Carter
Request an estimate
Tim Carter - Severn, MD
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tim Carter may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Tim Carter
Hi, my name is Tim Carter. My company offers the best heating and air conditioning sales and installation at fair, reasonable prices.
We have been in business for 27 years. We are the authorized HVAC installer for The Home Depot in Baltimore and Anne Arundel counties.
We cover the Baltimore/DC Metro area. Please contact me and I will get you a professional, accurate price on your new system. We install systems that you can trust.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
This is not a one size fits all type of service, like some people want you to believe. We properly size equipment to your home that will save you the most amount of money long term.
This is a investment that you are making.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business?
What type of warranties do you offer on your installations?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
When having a Air Conditioner or furnace installed you are looking at a long term investment. To save the most amount of money for the longest period of time you need the most efficient unit possible. The more efficient that your unit runs the less money it will cost to heat and cool your home.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We pride ourselves in having repeat customer business. We do excellent, high quality installations. One customer in particular we have done work for her entire family.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are members of the Better Business Bureau and have a A+ Rating. We are vendor affiliated with the Home Depot.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common installations in the Maryland/DC area are Air conditioning units and Heat Pumps. We do all types heating and cooling installations.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We give the best warranties in the business. We want you to be a customer for my life. We have best installers in the business.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We offer at 10 year labor warranty on our installations.
The Maryland minimum labor warranty is only on year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We are a full service heating and air conditioning company. We offer the newest technologies in HVAC. We sell and install Trane and Rheem air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It is important to do you homework as far as investigating the companies that manufacture Air Conditioning units and Heat Pumps. Know what is quality and what not is quality.
- How did you get started?
We are a local company that started during the 1980's. We serviced the Anne Arundel County area for years.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We have carry Trane, Rheem and Mitsubishi products. We install all types of heating and cooling units including the new ductless units. We install Boilers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We install over 1,200 heating and air conditioning units per year. We do mostly residential work but also some commercial work as well.