Time for Pix Photography
Areas of service:Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Opa Locka, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Hallandale and North Miami Beach.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Time for Pix Photography
Budget-Friendly Professional Photography
Request an estimate
Time for Pix Photography - Boca Raton, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Shari Markowitz may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Time for Pix Photography
Time for Pix Photography is a family and budget-friendly photography company.
Our company captures every moment of the special day in your life. We photography services for the following:
We can travel to Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade and other areas within 20 miles of 33428 with no extra cost.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
At this time, we accommodate customers mainly on weekends as we work regular full-time jobs during the week. So our session time is limited/ first come, first serve.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide professional prints, CD of all gallery images, wall art, etc. However, there is no obligation to purchase anything additional.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Custom photography involves a lot of time on the part of the photographer, both at the session and many hours afterward. Sorting and editing of your photos can involve 5 or more hours to ensure quality images.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Clients ask what they should wear! Coordinating colors are best. You don't all have to match. It's up to you. Solid colors, classic clothing works best, but make sure it is clothing you are comfortable in and that you really like ! Colors are great !
- How did you get started?
Gary always wanted to proceed with his love of photography as a business, but while he and his wife were raising their children, it was difficult. Now that the children are older, he and his wife have more time to devote to photography.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A client should ask the following questions prior to hiring a professional:
- Do they give high-resolution images?
- Are they paying a session fee? And what does it include?
- Can they get high-quality prints from a professional lab if they wish?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Gary is the photographer, and Shari, his wife, is his assistant. We work together to ensure a fun session for you and your family.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in family and child photography.